As restrictions slowly start to ease and some things begin to return to the new normal, we need to keep in mind that precautions still need to be adhered to in an effort to stop the second wave of Covid-19 whilst keeping golf as the safest social distancing sport in the world to play. Below is a list of measures, procedures and restrictions that BlueFit and Hurstville Golf Club are enforcing to ensure the safety of all our members and social players when they play golf.
- All patrons are required to adhere to the 1.5m social distancing rule (both inside ProShop and on the golf course).
- Upon entering the ProShop patrons must use our hand sanitiser.
- Maximum of 15 patrons in the ProShop at any time.
- All patrons must complete our COVID Contact Tracing Registration Form (in case of an outbreak). If you don’t have a smartphone you can ask a staff member to complete on your behalf.
- Motorized carts are still limited to one person per cart.
- Playing groups of 4 golfers are now permitted (social distancing still applies).
- Alcohol is available for purchase again (for consumption in designated areas only – not on course).
- All patrons staying for a drink after the round must observe and follow our signs on maximum numbers in our seated areas (4 square metre rule).
- No touching flagsticks.
- Bunkers out of play (no rakes).
- No handshaking or high fives.
- Members playing competitions are NOT required to complete the COVID Contact Tracing Registration Form (if playing social round they must complete).
- Comp players are still required to mark their own scorecard and agree on scores with playing partners.
- At the completion of round scorecards can be entered through the scanner after using hand sanitiser.