It’s been a long time since our last Junior Golf Academy lesson was conducted in March due to restrictions enforced by the federal government, Golf Australia and the PGA.
Even though some restrictions have been lifted, we have decided it would be best to let our students settle back into school life before recommencing our coaching sessions.
We will be welcoming our Junior Golfers back to classes from Monday 20th July. We look forward to seeing all our students back playing again as this will have a positive impact on everyone! Please rest assured all lessons will be conducted in a safe and friendly environment.
Below are a few guidelines that we will be following when lessons resume;
- Classes limited to a maximum of 6 students.
- Students are to arrive as close to start time as possible.
- Students are to leave the course at the completion of the lesson (unless playing or practising under parent supervision).
- Students are to bring their own clubs.
- Students without clubs will be given sanitised clubs.
- No golf clubs are to be shared.
- Social distancing (1.5m rule) will be adhered to between participants and coaches.
- Students are not to attend if they are feeling unwell or have a temperature (make-up classes can be arranged).
- All coaching will be conducted outside (wet weather cancellations will be rescheduled).
If you have any questions regarding lessons or your child’s attendance please call the ProShop on 9534 5024.