The Delta strain of COVID19 has taken over Sydney and Regional NSW and a number of golf courses
in Sydney’s Hot Spot LGA’s have closed. Unfortunately, due to our LGA of Georges River being reclassified as an
area of concern, from Monday 23rd August, Government restrictions were tightened to only allow
1 hour of exercise per day within 5kms of your residence.
The good news is that golf is still classified as exercise, so golfers that wish to play – we will remain open for you. Bookings are still essential and limited to groups of two golfers.
- Please arrive just prior to your tee time and leave the course once you have finished. Do not linger around the pro shop.
- Two players per group.
- One person per cart.
- Return your cards to the box in front of the shop and the pro shop staff will enter scores.
- Players score their own cards. Record your playing partner’s score on your card.
- Bunkers are out of play
- Flags are to remain in the hole.
- Nearest the pins and Eagle’s Nest competitions are suspended and replaced with a lucky prize draw.
- The wearing of facemasks around common areas is still mandatory.
Sadly, Hurstville Golf Club have been left with no option but to cancel all daily competitions until restrictions are eased. Our practice facilities remain open and are also limited to a 1-hour use. All guests are reminded that checking in via the NSW Services App is mandatory before playing or practising at Hurstville Golf Course.